ST Link V2 PROGRAMMER IN PAKISTAN
FOR STM MICROCONTROLLER STM32 AND STM8
Mini ST-LINK V2, fully consistent with the official version, support for automatic upgrades, support the full range STM32 SWD (only 4pins including SWCLK, SWDIO, and power) and a full range STM8 SWIM (only 4pins including SWIM, Reset and power) download and debug. Tested with our STM8S003F3P6 Min. board in the IAR EWSTM8 environment.
Implements Programming and Debugging interface for full range of STM8 (SWIM) and STM32 (SWD) series ARM microcontrollers.
Its identical to ST-link v2, only omits 20 pin JTAG interface and implements 4 wire debug and programming interface.
- PCB installed inside of aluminum alloy U disk shell, portable, safe and reliable!
- Interface definition directly marked on the shell, clear, convenient and practical!
- 5V, 3.3V offers in the same time, allowing you to program your target board with both 5V and 3.3V
- Shell characters using laser engraving, never fade off! Permanent clarity!
- 500MA internal resettable fuse, complete protection of your expensive computer motherboard!
- Red and blue color LED indicator, allowing you to always observe ST-LINK V2 working condition!
- With 4 DuPont line, so you can easily respond to different target board line order!
Supports For ST-LINK V2:
- ST-LINK Utility 2.0 and above
- STVD 4.2.1 and above
- STVP 3.2.3 and above
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above
IAR STM8’s debug probe Product Page
The ST-LINK/V2 is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families. The single wire interface module (SWIM) and JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
STM8 applications use the USB full speed interface to communicate with STMicroelectronic’s ST Visual Develop (STVD) or ST Visual Program (STVP) software.
STM32 applications use the USB full speed interface to communicate with Atollic, IAR, Keil or TASKING integrated development environments.
- 3.3V or 5V power supplied by a USB connector
- USB 2.0 full speed compatible interface
- SWIM specific features
- SWIM cable for connection to the application via a pin header or a 2.54 mm pitch connector
- 1.65 V to 5.5 V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low-speed and high-speed modes supported
- SWIM programming speed rate: 9.7 Kbytes/s in low speed and 12.8 Kbytes/s in high speed
- SWIM cable for connection to the application
- Direct firmware update feature supported (DFU)
- Status LED which blinks during communication with the PC
- Operating temperature 0 to 50 °C
Microcontrollers supported by STVP release 3.2.8:
|STM32||STM32F100xx, STM32F101xx, STM32F102xx, STM32F103xx, STM32F105xx, STM32F107xx, STM32F2xxx, STM32F4xxx,
STM32L15xx6, STM32L15xx8,STM32L15xxB, STM32L151xC, STM32L151xD, STM32L152xC, STM32L152xD, STM32L162xD,
STM32W108C8, STM32W108xB, STM32W108xC, STM32W108xZ
|STM8||STM8AF51x, STM8AF52x, STM8AF61x, STM8AF62x,STM8AH51x, STM8AH61x,
STM8S003K3, STM8S003F3, STM8S005C6, STM8S005K6, STM8S007C8, STM8S103xx, STM8S105xx, STM8S207xx, STM8S208xx, STM8S903F3, STM8S903K3,
STM8L101xx, STM8L15x, STM8L16x,
While connecting the ST-LINK/V2 to the computer through USB interface, the USB driver is required and should be installed correctly first.
Click on the link below to download: