SKF SPHERICAL ROLLER BEARING in pakistan
Spherical roller bearings are non-separable double-row radial bearings, with barrel shaped rollers. They are designed to handle high radial loads and moderate axial loads and have excellent alignment compensation. They resist seizure, maintain dimensional stability and resist wear under constant vibration, misalignment and shock loads.
- Two row spherical roller bearing suitable for applications that support high radial and oscillating axial loads.
- Two-piece pressed steel window-type cage has high wear resistance and spaces the rollers for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibration, and noise.
- Flangeless inner ring with cage guide.
- C3 radial clearance is larger than normal for applications where impact loads and vibration are severe, or thermal expansion is a factor.
- Straight bore fits conventional cylindrical shafts.
|Extra Heavy, Wide||80mm – Bore Size||High Capacity Internal Design||Cylindrical Bore||Stamped Steel Cage||Radial Clearance Greater Than Standard|
|Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)||Brand|
|Basic Dynamic Load Rating (kN)||Speed Limitaions(r/min)||Fatigue Load Limit (kN)|
|Dynamic||Static||Reference Speed||Limiting Speed|
- 1 X SKF Spherical Roller Bearing 22316E/C3