SAINSMART DUE SHIELD WITH 7-INCH TFT LCD DISPLAY FOR ARDUINO in apkistan
This is Sainsmart Due + 7 inch TFT LCD module with the TFT LCD shield kit For arduino enthusiasts.This kit helps you to avoid complicated wiring processes and save you much time to accomplish your goal.
The SainSmart Due is a microcontroller board based on the Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 CPU .It is the first Arduino board based on a 32-bit ARM core microcontroller. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 12 can be used as PWM outputs), 12 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 84 MHz clock, an USB OTG capable connection, 2 DAC (digital to analog), 2 TWI, a power jack, an SPI header, a JTAG header, a reset button and an erase button.
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 12 provide PWM output)Analog
- Input Pins: 12Analog
- Outputs Pins: 2
- Total DC Output Current on all I/O lines: 130 mA
- Flash Memory: 512 KB all available for the user applications
- SRAM: 96 KB (two banks: 64KB and 32KB)
- 7.0″ TFT LCD Module, SSD1963 Controller
- Write images/icons to flash memory via SD card with zero programming
- 64Mbit can store 1800 42×42 pixel icons/images
- LCD Type: TFT Transmissive Normal White
- PCB Color: Blue
- On board 400mA DC-DC Boost regulator to provide power supply to LCD backlight
- Module dimension: 186mmx106mmx23mm(including pin header extrusion)