Arduino CNC shield v3 engraving machine in pakistan
Ever wanted to build a small CNC router or CNC milling machine? Love working with Arduino Micro Controllers? this is a simple Arduino CNC shield kit (Arduino Extension Board) with amazing features which enable you to make 3 or 4 axis cnc or 3D printer.
- Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.10
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- PWM Spindle and direction pins
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
- Coolant enable
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others) (Not Included)
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
- Please note that this is an unassembled kit and needs soldering.
- * * * Jumpers color may vary depending on the available stock.
- Arduino Uno
- 1-4 Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is a CNC router? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNC_router
What is GRBL? An open source, embedded, high performance g-code-parser and CNC milling controller written in optimized C that runs on an Arduino UNO. https://github.com/grbl/grbl
What projects can this be used for? Small CNC routers, DIY Laser Cutters, 3D Printers and almost any project where you need to control a stepper motors with high precision.
- 1 x CNC Shield