ARDUINO CAN-BUS SHIELD V1.2 IN PAKISTAN
CAN-BUS is a common industrial bus because of its long travel distance, medium communication speed and high reliability. It is commonly found on modern machine tools and as an automotive diagnostic bus. This CAN-BUS Shield adopts MCP2515 CAN Bus controller with SPI interface and MCP2551 CAN transceiver to give your Arduino/Seeeduino CAN-BUS capibility. With an OBD-II converter cable added on and the OBD-II library imported, you are ready to build an onboard diagnostic device or data logger.
The CAN-BUS shield V1.2 is the latest version with very considerable functions update. The changeable chip select pin provides an alternative pin to communication with the chip. An on board screw terminal makes it very convenient to connect CAN-H and CAN_L directly. Just like other Arduino compatible shield, we integrated the Arduino Uno headers on the shield so that you can plug the shield into Arduino Uno direatly. And as an expansion board, 2 grove port is added to the board to offer more possibility with the hundreds of Grove modules.
What’s new in CAN BUS Shield V1.2
- Pads on the backside of PCBA
- Change terminal resistor to 120 Ohm
CAN BUS Shield Work well with Arduino UNO (ATmega328), Arduino Mega (ATmega1280/2560) as well as Arduino Leonardo (ATmega32U4) and LinkIt One, if you want to use it with the others board, please contact us for more details.
|Arduino UNO||Arduino Mega||Arduino Leonardo|
|CAN-Bus Shield V1.2||Compatible||Compatible||Compatible|
If you want a CAN Bus function for others mcu, please try Serial CAN-BUS module.
- Implements CAN V2.0B at up to 1 Mb/s
- Changeable chip select pin
- Screw terminal that easily to connect CAN_H and CAN_L
- Arduino Uno pin headers
- 2 Grove connectors (I2C and UART)
- SPI Interface up to 10 MHz
- Standard (11 bit) and extended (29 bit) data and remote frames
- Two receive buffers with prioritized message storage
- Industrial standard 9 pin sub-D connector
- Two LED indicators