5MP Raspberry Pi Camera Module v1.3 In Pakistan
This 5MP Raspberry Pi Camera Module Rev 1.3 is capable of 1080p video and still images and connects directly to your Raspberry Pi. Connect the included ribbon cable to the CSI (Camera Serial Interface) port on your Raspberry Pi, boot up the latest version of Raspbian and you are good to go!
The board itself is tiny, at around 25mm x 20mm x 9mm and weighing in at just over 3g, making it perfect for mobile or other applications where size and weight are important. The sensor has a native resolution of 5 megapixel, and has a fixed focus lens onboard. In terms of still images, the camera is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video.
- Soft cable, 90-degree vertical connector, HDMI port next to it. When connecting the contact side facing the HDMI interface.
- Tear protective film on the lens
- Bare boards, pay attention to ESD damage, beware of static electricity!
- RPi firmware and raspi-config has been updated to the camera, do an apt-get update; apt-get upgrade;
- Raspi-config, select the camera, start RPi firmware camera driver, and then restart
- Using the command-line program raspivid and raspistill operate a camera to capture video clips or images
- To capture video clips need to play with mplayer
- How will the data through the network camera live broadcast out:
- By nc command (ncat – Concatenate and redirect sockets) of the input data of the camera, directly to the output ports of the network redirection.
- This module is only capable of taking pictures and video, not sound.
- If you are willing to connect this High-Resolution Camera Module with Raspberry Pi Zero Module, purchase this Raspberry Pi Zero V1.3 Camera Cable and enjoy the camera.