5.8GHZ Microwave Radar Sensor Module In Pakistan
1. It adopts Doppler radar technology, with auto-sensing capabilities to control other product.
2. High sensitivity, sensor distance, reliability, wide angle sensor, wide supply voltage range and other characteristics.
3. Widely used in lighting situations,anti-theft alarm situations.
1. Microwave sensors using planar antenna to receive echo.
2. The switch is active sensors.
3. The sensors emit a high-frequency electromagnetic waves and receives their echo.
4. The sensors detect changes within echo.
5. The sensors detect tiny movement in detect range.
6. Send signal to MCU and execution instruction.
7. Signals are likely to be detected through the door, glass and thin walls.
8. It will get best probe result if person or object when moving toward the sensor.
9. This product is a strong anti-jamming capability, almost without wind, heat and other environmental factors foreign interference
1. working voltage: 3.3-20VDC;
2. standby quiescent current: <3mA;
3. transmit power: <2mW;
4. the working environment temperature: -20℃~+80℃;
5. Trigger: Repeat Trigger (default);
6. the output signal: TTL level; high->3.3V/Low->0V;
7. detection angle: 360°(spherical) no dead ends;
8. detection range: 6-8 meters (when ordering optional). The default setting 7 meters;
9. the working delay: 1 second to 120seconds, the default setting 30S;
Usage notice :
1. It is better away from wall about 3-4 meter.against get sensor from another side of wall;
2. Open areas more responsive
2. Intelligent Lighting
3. Body sensors toys
4. Industrial automation and control
5. Auto-sensing electrical equipment
6. Battery-powered automatic control
Tested by ICStation Outstanding Partners arduinoLab and LeRoy Miller :